Jackson KV5FR King V Guitar Japanese Seymour Duncan Lace Sensor Floyd Rose OHSC
Vintage Jackson Charvel Style Maple Fretboard Floyd Rose Neck
* Unknown Manufacturer...but...what I do know is that this is a nice neck and I do not know who made it...aftermarket? Jackson? Charvel? If anyone has any info in relation to the markins on the back or heel, please feel free to share.
* Comes with Black Hardware - Tuners and R2 Nut as shown in pictures.
* Has the cool Kramer Style Volute in the back Locking Nut Area
* No Scarf Joint, this neck is one piece of wood w/the Headstock being multiple pieces, construction is very similar to the old Made in USA B.C. Rich Gunslinger Necks...whatever it is...IT IS A WELL MADE NECK.
* Check the pictures and you will see that this neck is in good condition overall, frets have plenty of life left and it appears to only have been mounted to one body based on the one set of holes.
* Would be great for completing your project guitar: Jackson , Charvel , Fender , Squier , Kramer , Warmoth , Mighty Mite , Allparts , Musikraft, Boogie , B.C. Rich , etc.
* Item is "Vintage"/"Pre-Owned", has it's share of scuffs on the Headstock a little wear on the back of the neck finish as any good feeling/playing neck should and therefore is "SOLD AS IS"/"NO RETURNS". Check out the pics...ask any questions you may have...and thanks for looking.
416 total views, 1 so far today